The Owner Of This Blog

The Owner Of This Blog
This is mii

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

how to rise my child


HOW TO RISE CHILDREN

For me, i will take care for the boy not that i like boy child more.

from the age 0 to 5 it like the normaly how children are treated.
When the age of 6 we will normaly go out for family day right? therefore money is needed to buy toys, foods and baby wears. so every family day i will give my child $10 for him to spent so he won’t bug to buy things and it also good for him to learn how to manage his/her money, if he/her save the money i gave him/her, he/she can spent on the next family day out plus the additional $10 that i will give for every family day, so if he/her save more he/her can spent more.

Children Habits

Everyone have a bad habit, but habits can change right? so before my child will have a bad habits i will try to make him/her learn the good habits, for me i would like my children to learn the habits of:

1. keepping their toys after he/her play

2. Off the light after using

3. cleaning up his/her room

4. wash his/her face daily

5. keep body fit

No offence but i think in school fat and ugly people get builly most of the time so i would likeme child to be good looking and … how to say this his/her body in tip top shape so the cristicise my child it might affect my child emotions and and child life, living with this kind of life is hard i know i WAS FAT before. So i will find time to play out doors to keep the body fit.

Talents

I would like to children to play batminton and voilin at the age of 4. the web, news and some show said that the age of 4 is the best time to learn sport so my children can be learning the easy way.

so how are you going to rise your children?

No comments: