The Owner Of This Blog

The Owner Of This Blog
This is mii

Saturday, November 15, 2008

only son

yay! yesterday my bro stay over night at my my father side of family then my sis oso stay over night at my mum side of family so therefor i the only son for 1 day yay!

so i and my father and mother when to the new place where the ginza plaza was rebuild.
i bought a necklace with a king crown on it nice~

then we when to eat western dinner at a coffee shop and the name is le something.....
it was ok ok la
but the point is i have a great time with my family
then we when back home

and then fun end coz my sis is back.......

i was having so much fun =( then my sis come back...
then trm sis my bro bday and yet i have to cook for the party
oh well~ bcoz i a cook then i must cook
no right?
it quite weird and angry when ppl kept on asking cook for mii la,cook for mii la
argggggg shut up la
cook cook cook
srry mii kinda mad here

so today end here and now( not quite coz still got 40 more min untill trm. lol)

so byeeeeee byee
that mean get lost now!

No comments: