The Owner Of This Blog

The Owner Of This Blog
This is mii

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ok!
i still dun have the mood.
BUT!
im going to post something~?!?!?
ok so today is my brithday
and no1 come party wif mii.
that i dun care.
i just only got some "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERNEST" from my mom and my cousin.
and yestherday i when to the new part of J.P
to buy a hat my mii (Birthday Gift )
there 2 i like but i only bought 1...sob...
nvm next time ba..

and this past few week is weird
i got angry wif my family
my bro and my father.
( Now Still Not Talking To Each other )
it has been ermmm....
4 days liao

hu say family have no overnight fuel.
did i spell it corectly?!?!?!?!?!

so now im posting my blog by myself wif nobody at home...
how fun....
got pic but lazy to post can!
so i ziao liao to sing my bday song by myself.

SIAM LA