The Owner Of This Blog

The Owner Of This Blog
This is mii

Thursday, December 25, 2008

lets party in X'mas

OK
Today i went to Hort Park to walk around to take photo and play wif my family.
it was tiring......
we started from 11am to 3pm
then i and my sis rush back home to take a quick bath coz..
as i promise jason to go to his next party coz i fail to go to his 1st organize party so here i'm
late and nervous coz it my 1st time been to a church......
it was crazy huge.....!
btw
i'm Free thinker
so it weird to go to a church
so i was late squeeze through my way to my seat..
and the ppl in the church was aready singing.
it was loud .....
then there was a play
the name is
"operation: save the world"
it was funny and cute.
lol i use the word "cute"
so after the play
i went off to my family dinner.
buffet again....
this month can gain weight like siao
so
after dinner i went home to start....
BLOGGING
lol
now i passing the laptop to my sis
so
thank you

ps.
today is X'mas so be happy i dun shout at u ppl
heeee

No comments: