The Owner Of This Blog

The Owner Of This Blog
This is mii

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Part 2 of today

so~ this afternoon i post about my afternoon
now i post abobt my night

so my the first place i when is VIVO
i wanna to see the night view as my bday gift
by the way i went to VIVO by myself no1 else sob....
lets carry on.
so i went to VIVO about 3 plus to shop 1st then wait night..
it was awesome!
is was peaceful
and its funny and relaxing seeing kids playing wif water..
i oso bought a white berm ( is a 3/4 shorts......)
cost mii 40 bucks.. ok la not very exp..

ok this is funny and weird and oso something u ppl will puke about
when im still at VIVO i thought of this
" some how, maybe if i walk around here someone will hire mii as an acter."
i noe i noe~ so go puke.
if Mark Lee can be an acter why not I
lol

the 2nd place is at west cost plaza... where i meet up wif my friend. IT IS
BORING... not wif my friend, is the place
then we chat till 10plus then i go back home.

i maybe going out again trm
still dunno where
but 1 thing for sure i will be alone
ok
now
i
m
feeling
sleepy
so
get
LOST!

No comments: